Sunday, May 25, 2014

Viva Vox Box From Influenster


I must say I was very happy with this VoxBox! Much better then the last one I received! Here's a review of some of my favorite products from this box.

Cetephil Gentle Cleansing Wipes:



I have very sensitive skin and these wipes did not irritate my skin at all! I've been using them everyday and the work wonderfully. I usually need 2 wipes to completely clear my face of my makeup. Which I would say can be a downfall for this product. I have gone through it pretty quickly. It comes with 25 wipes for $6.99. Overall I would rate this a B+

Vaseline spray & go:


Love this lotion! It is very moisturizing and smells great! It sprays on which I think is such a new and unique way to apply lotion quick and easy. But it is kinda pricey. The retail of this is about $9.29 which is really the main reason why I give this a C+.

Pure Ice Nail Polish:

I received this beautiful sparkly nail polish from Pure Ice called It's Complicated as well as After Hours which is a kind of reddish/pink nail polish. The After Hours polish went on beautifully. I needed 2 coats for good opacity but I didn't mind it as it dried pretty quickly. I topped that with the It's Complicated confetti sparkles which was a bit difficult to get enough of the sparkles on my nails. I did have to go over the nail a few times to get the look I wanted. It sells exclusively at Walmart for only $1.97. That I must say is a great price for nail polish! I rate this a B++ especially for that awesome price!

NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color:

The color I received was South Ferry Berry which is the very red color pictured above. I really like the way this lipstick applies. It goes on very smooth and has great coverage. It last a good amount of time on my lips but be sure to apply this evenly because if you line the lips first with it you can get a darker line around your lips. For $2.99 you can't go wrong. I rate this B

No comments:

Post a Comment